RenamePad is a utility that can rename files and folders easily using a familiar text editor interface. Bulk renaming is much faster and simpler because of its more intuitive way to edit filenames as compared to Windows Explorer. Built-in search & replace tools enable mass changes to be performed quickly. RenamePad supports drag n' drop and "Send to" from Windows Explorer, undoing the last batch, and will rename files & folders despite possible name conflicts.
- Text Editor Interface
- Search & Replace
- Synchronized Views
- Revert Rename (Undo Batch)
- Name Conflict Resolution
- Easily rename a group of files or folders to different unique names without having to click “Rename” on each file individually
- Bulk rename a series of photos imported from your camera or cell phone
- Organize your documents or a music library by renaming a batch of files at once
- Rename all files to be Linux compatible by replacing all spaces with underscores
- The possibilities are endless – use it whenever you need to rename more than a few files!
RenamePad is unique in that it provides you with a text editor to change the new filenames to easily. Besides providing bulk operations on the list, you can freely edit each filename individually and navigate quickly between them using the keyboard or mouse. Have you ever just wanted to edit filenames in Windows Explorer as if it was notepad? Well with RenamePad you can!